Something About Kubernetes & Formula 1
Welcome to Episode 2 of Tech for Dummies.
Your Host is David Murimi and with me is William Mwai
William is a seasoned full-stack software developer, he is a senior software engineer at Cloudoon where he oversees product development and cloud infrastructure development.
Today we are talking about Kubernetes, Kubernetes Backup, and Restore.
- What is Kubernetes..?
- What is Docker..?
- Why Kubernetes..?
- Is there a relationship between containers and microservices..?
- Has the growth of microservices architecture contributed to the growth of container-based cloud infrastructure..?
- How did you learn about Kubernetes..?
- Where can a newbie developer learn more on Kubernetes..?
- Why is Kubernetes on GCP, Amazon, and Azure so expensive..?
- Any alternatives platforms?
- Challenges of running your own K8s cluster..?
- Tell me about your experience with mysql operators
- Tell me about the Percona HA cluster..?
- Which ingress controllers do you use..?
- In summary, tell us about your K8s architecture..?
- Tell us more about Backup options for K8s..?
- How do you restore..?
- Which is the best K8s Backup and restore solution out there..?
- Away from the cloud. Does this season mark the end of Mercedes AMG Petronas Team dominance of Formula 1..?
- Mercedes has 303 points and Redbull who have more wins have 291
- In the Hungarian GP, we saw a new winner, Estaban Econ, what happens, ?
This is freestyle, keep it simple English.