Here are the the best Jumia Laptop Stand.
Do by any chance experience the following?
- Neck pain.
- Back pain.
- Hands hurting.
I want to share with you why everyone (including me) loves Jumia laptop stand.
Are you using a laptop like every time?
I bet you’ve been experiencing the above symptoms.
And no, bro do not freak out you are not sick.
It’s just something you need to fix and you’ll be fine.
You can also ignore it, it doesn’t matter. But remember that if you do that, well, let’s just say you will not like it.
This is something that I have been struggling with for a very long time.
You see, as a blogger, I need to update content like daily. It may sound like an easy job but wait until you are in charge of more than 4 blogs.
I run this site, bestbro.co.ke plus couple others, which means, I spend many hours on my laptop writing blog posts.
This is a blessing and a curse.
Let me explain.
The more hours I put into growing my online businesses, the more income coming in and hence a blessing (bank otuch).
On the other hand, at the end of day, my body starts to protest.
- feeling back pains due to hunching on the laptop all-day
- My neck also feels stiff to an extend I can’t turn my head
- My hands cannot be left behind and they join in to agonize me…the elbow hurts and the joints
And it can get worse. At first, I thought it was because I want yet used to typing and all that. As the days wished by, the pain wasn’t going away.
At that moment, I decided to seek some help from my bike.
I started riding at least 2KM once a day. It helped but didn’t last. Because at the end of each session, I’d feel tired as hell and can’t do anything.
That’s when I figured, there must be a better way to handle this all stress caused by using a laptop all day.
And sure as dead, there was.
I Have Found the Answer to This problem: Jumia Laptop Stand
You see, neck and back pains didn’t come because I was sick, no. It is because of how I use to sit when typing, you can say my sitting posture.
Additionally, the way I positioned my laptop on the working table contributed to all this.
It is so damn easy to brush this aside and be like, ‘Naah, after all I’ll be here for some minutes, I can sit however I like.’
Why does this matter a lot?
It is because if you get it wrong, the results will be messy as I just described above. Bottom-line, you wouldn’t be doing anything within a week, let alone walk.
Yes, bro, such serious.
So what’s the solution?
Jumia Kenya laptop holder. That’s right.
It’s something that looks like this
laptop stand JUMIA Kenya makes me look forward to using a laptop again. Previously, I’d delay on delivering projects because of procrastinating.
Why did I do that?
Because of the damn back pains. I dreaded even sitting down and would lie down all day.
Why do you require a laptop stand?
Thought you’d never ask.
But first, what’s a laptop stand?
This is something you can use to raise a laptop off the table or any other surface.
Now that you know what that is, let’s get back to our question.
I’ll give you 4 important reasons
- The stand elevates your laptop screen to the eye-level. The reason why I felt a lot of pain on my neck is I use to look down a lot to see the screen. A laptop stand on Jumia can help eliminate this
- Can help cool down your laptop. Some laptops get heated up really quickly and start lagging a lot. That sucks. Luckily, some laptop stands come with in-built coolers to help speed up the performance
- Laptop stand helps improve your typing speed. How? Let’s face it, laptop keyboards are worse in helping you type fast and accurately. When you get a laptop holder, you’ll need an external keyboard as I will discuss later
- With flexible laptop stand, you can use them while standing. This way, you can easily alternate between sitting and standing
As you can see, a laptop stand can be the answer to most of your prayers, like, typing fast, reduce overheating, work while cooking, reduce neck and back pain.
Is a laptop stand worth it?
No, you tell me, looking at the above benefits (plus more others), do you think a laptop holder Jumia can help you?
Unless you are from an alien, it makes more sense to invest in a laptop stand.
This brings me to types of laptop stand in Kenya.
1). Slanted laptop stands Jumia
- Light hence portable
- Makes keyboard slant, hence you’ll need an external keyboard
Verdict: highly portable but less comfortable laptop holder jumia
2). Dual Rise Stands in Kenya
- Can raise both the laptop and keyboard
- You can tuck external keyboard under it
- Little bulky and hence less portable
- You can’t fold it entirely
- Cost more
Verdict: Less portable but more comfortable laptop holder Jumia
Best options available
3). Adjustable Laptop Holder Jumia
- Can be used anywhere: on your bed, on sofa, on your lap
- Can be adjusted high enough so you can work while standing
- Often comes with a cooling fan to actively cool down your laptop
- Can’t carry it outside the house
- Usually cost more than the others
- Little bit clumsy
Verdict: most comfortable but least portable adjustable laptop stand Jumia Kenya
Best options on Jumia.
4). Laptop Adjustable Stand in Kenya with Cooling Pad
Laptop Cooling Pad with USB Charging Port, 5 Fans & 4 Non-Slip Rubber Pads for Office Home Entertainment Games.
Laptop Stand Jumia Kenya is a laptop cooling pad that comes with a USB charging port to charge other devices such as phones and tablets while also having five fans that provide airflow to cool your laptop.
It can be adjusted at six different heights so you can find the perfect height for your desk or table.
The non-slip rubber pads on the bottom can make the cooling pad more stable on the desktop.
This is perfect for office, entertainment, and playing games.
The laptop cooling pad price in Kenya is KSh 2,900 in Jumia.
5). Adjustable Overbed Laptop Table in Kenya
The adjustable laptop bed desk in Kenya is the ideal solution for those who are confined to their beds due to illness or injury.
This rolling laptop table in Kenya provides a comfortable work surface that can be placed at any angle you desire.
The top of the table is made from durable ABS plastic with a 1/2″ thick high-density foam padded top, providing sufficient room for your laptop and other personal items.
The casters allow you to roll your overbed laptop cart wherever you want, even into another room! Assembly required. Tools and instructions included.
You can use it as:
- As bedside table
- Laptop rolling cart
- Rolling tray table
- Table with wheels
Adjustable Overbed Laptop Table price in Kenya is KSh 6,649 in Jumia.
As you can see, the laptop stands are very useful. Also, you realize that you’ll need external keyboards. So, follow use the links below to sample them.
What do you think about this article about laptop stand JUMIA Kenya?